We will be releasing some updates and changes to Medchart later tonight.
Here's a quick rundown of everything you will experience once you log in after the update:
- Request tracking has moved directly onto the client page for improved visibility;
- We've added a search to the top navigation bar. You can now search by Request ID at any time and directly access that request;
- Notifications and account settings have moved to the navigation bar. Use the bell and person icons to access these items;
- Secondary action items, such as consents, disbursements, and batch downloads have been grouped. When on an individual client page simply click the button with 3 dots to access these functions. Any area in Medchart with these 3 dots denotes more options are available;
- Roles and permissions have been simplified. The admin role allows you to manage users, view invoices and perform firm wide tasks. The regular user role only has access to clients and requests;
- After witnessing a consent on the Pending Requests page the verification box will now turn teal and show a check mark. This indicates that the request is ready to submit;
If you have any questions regarding any of the included updates and changes please reach out to our support team. We are extremely open and want to provide the best experience possible.