1. Click "Clients" in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Search for your client in the Clients List and click on their name.
Tip: You can also go directly to your Client's page by typing their name in the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down to your client's request table and click on the tab labeled "records"
4. Select the records you would like to summarize by clicking on the white square on the left-hand side of the table.
You will see a blue checkmark in the boxes you have selected. You may choose one record or multiple records to run through a single summary.
Please note that a single summary can only contain records of one individual client. You may not run multiple clients through one summary.
5. When you have finished selecting you records, press "Submit for Summarization"
6. Review fees and press "Submit"
7. Click on the "Summarization Orders" tab to track the status of your summary and download the completed file once it becomes available.