As the year approaches the end, we've introduced a new version of the dashboard on your account! This dashboard is designed to meet your needs in finding requests and assessing the overall status of your account.
Categories for each action that may be required have been listed. When selected, it will show the action items in a table format so you can quickly look at what you need to do next.
1. Ready for payment - A list of all of the requests that are awaiting a payment
2. Pending direction - These requests are not currently in processing because we require additional information or a correction to the information provided to us.
3. Client signature required - Requests that are awaiting a signature from the client
4. Ready for download - A count of the records that have not yet been marked as "filed"
5. New consent required - A list of all the requests where a new consent is needed in order to send the request to the provider
Tip: Select the number and a table will open that is filtered to these request statuses!
Nothing new to see here! The options here are the familiar faces you've seen since you started with Medchart!
We definitely saved the best for last! The below request table will show up on your main dashboard. It will allow you to search by client name, date range, client file #, status of requests, staff assigned to the request, the provider requested from and the ability to select requests from the last 30 days, 60 days or 90 days.
You also have the ability to export the table you created as CSV.
So, what do you think?
We would love for you to give it a try and provide your feedback on this feature so we can improve it to meet your needs. To provide feedback on this feature please navigate to https://forms.office.com/r/1Ke2XfZYGC