If you have already uploaded documents to your Client's Consents page, you will notice that there is no option available to delete them. This, however, does not mean that you cannot replace them with updated documents!
To change your client's authorization forms on file, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your Clients profile by searching their name on the search bar or
3. Once you are on the client's profile, select options and then click Consents.
4. Click Upload signed consent.
5. Click Choose File and locate the new authorization form.
6. Click Upload and you are done!
Your new authorizations will be reviewed and verified by our team. If there are no issues with the signatures or the scans, we will replace the old forms in the system with the new ones.
Great job! You have now completed updating your client's authorization forms.
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.