If your client's file has settled or you've accidentally created a duplicate profile, you may find yourself wanting to delete clients from your firm's Medchart account. While we don't offer client deletion, you are able to archive profiles that are no longer needed.
It is important to note, however, that you will not be able to archive a client who has open requests. If you do wish to archive a client with open requests, please contact the Medchart team to have those requests closed so that you may continue with the archival process.
1. Go to the client's profile. You can navigate to your client's page by entering their name in the Search bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click the Options button and select Archive Client.
3. Click Confirm to confirm that you wish to archive this client.
To view a client after they have been archived, you will need to follow the below steps:
1. Click the Clients tab in the menu on the left side of the screen.
2. Click Options and select View Archived Clients.
The Archived Clients List will show you a list of all archived clients. You can click on the names to view their profiles and requests, if applicable.
Good job! You can now archive clients.
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.