To request an OHIP Personal Claims History, your client must complete and sign the OHIP form. Our system does not save the OHIP forms on your client’s profile, so a new form must be filled out each time. Your client may use our e-signature function to sign the form, or they may sign and scan a physical copy.
If your client will be using the e-signature process, please visit How to Make a OHIP Request (Using E-Signature) for instructions on how to sign electronically.
To submit an OHIP form using the e-signature function within Medchart, follow these steps:
- Head to your client’s profile.
- Click “New Request”.
- Click “OHIP Request” or search for “OHIP” in the search bar.
- Select your date range and click “Next”.
- Click “Sign and Submit”.
- From here, click “Upload Consent”.
- You will be prompted to upload the scanned copy of the filled-out OHIP form. Please ensure the entire form is filled out (including the date range), signed, and dated.
- Click “Submit”.
Please note, our system does not auto-populate manually signed forms, so if the form is not filled out completely, it will be rejected.
Congratulations! You have completed requesting an OHIP summary!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.