If you wish to request an Ambulance Call Report for your Client, you will need to direct your request to a Paramedic Service. Requesting directly from the hospital your Client was taken to will result in longer than usual turn around times as the hospitals do not keep these records themselves.
1. Use the Provider search to look up the Paramedic Service your Client used.
Paramedic Services are regional, so it is important to know what city your Client's incident occurred in. For example, if your Client was involved in an MVA in Brampton you would need the Peel Regional Paramedic Services.
2. Once you have identified the Paramedic Service, click on their entry.
3. You will then be asked to review their details to ensure that the selected Provider is the one you'd like to request records from. Once satisfied, click Select.
4. Select your date range.
5. Enter the Date and Time of Ambulance Call, Address/Intersection & City of Accident, and Destination Hospital. Click Next when completed.
6. Optional: Add a note to the provider and/or mark the request as urgent (urgent service fees will apply).
Good job! If you were following along, you've successfully requested an ambulance call report.
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.