1. Go to your client's profile. Enter their name in the search bar at the top of the screen and click the entry.
2. Find your request in the Requests tab of the Requests/Records table and click the Details button in the Action column.
3) Click the Download All button
4) Click Download to have the imaging files bundled into a zip folder. An email will be sent to you with a link to access the folder.
Please note that it can take several minutes to a few hours for the email to arrive in your inbox, especially if the imaging files are large.
5) You will receive an email similar to the email below. Open the email and click 'Access Record" button to access and download the zip file.
6) Click Download and follow the instructions to unzip the files to your preferred location and view them.
The following steps apply to the Windows 10 process. Other versions of Windows may differ slightly.
7) Open the downloaded zip folder
8) Switch to the Extract tab at the top of the file explorer and then click Extract All. Please make sure that the "run" file type is "Windows Batch File".
9) Select a destination (i.e. a folder) to extract files to and click Extract.
10) In the new window, click Run – this will open the DICOM viewer which will allow you to view the hospital’s images
Great job! You now know how to download diagnostic imaging!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.